Several European countries try to provide help to Ukrainian (and Russian) researchers fleeing the Russian war in Ukraine. This page links to web pages describing such aids.
Societies for music theory and/or analysis as such may not able to offer much help, but we will try to stress more specific aids to music theorists, musicologists and musicians.
• Science for Ukraine. An extensive list of links.
• ERA4Ukraine, overview of existing actions at European and national levels.
• Science for Ukraine, proposals for aid in the Universität Erfurt, Germany.
• JESH Ukraine, call by the Austrian Academy of Sciences for applications from Ukrainian researchers as part of its academic mobility programme “Joint Excellence in Science and Humanities” (JESH).
• IBL PAN, invitation to apply for a stay in the Institute of Literary Research through the International Relation Department of the Polish Academy of Sciences. (English text under the Polish one.)
• ALLEA, All European Academies’ help for Ukraine.
• CLARIN initiatives supporting the Ukrainian research community, particularly in the domain of language (including help in translations).
• SUCHO, Saving Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Online.